The Information We Collect
This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected by or submitted to Miss Soy through the Site, including personal information. “Personal information” is data that reasonably can be used to identify or describe an individual.
Miss Soy collects personal information when:
- you request that Miss Soy contact you;
- you Subscribe for a Newsletter;
- you make online purchases;
- you request information or materials;
- you participate in surveys and evaluations;
- you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways;
- you submit questions or comments to us;
- you Subscribe to our electronic mailing list.
The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
- your first and last name;
- your role in your organisation;
- your organisation’s name;
- your home, billing or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, county, state/province and country);
- your e-mail address;
- your telephone number;
- the Miss Soy products or services which your are primarily interested
any information that Miss Soy collects online from you and maintains in association with your account, such as:
- your Miss Soy account username,
- your Miss Soy account password,
- your credit card account information.
Miss Soy Site uses tracking technologies to record information, such as;
- name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet,
- Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using,
- browser software you use and your operating system,
- date and time you access our Site, and
- Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Site.
Using Your Personal Information
Miss Soy uses the personal information you provide to:
- create and maintain your accounts;
- process, fulfill, and follow-up on your orders;
- answer your questions;
- register you in certain loyalty schemes or programs (per your request);
- send you information;
- send you newsletters;
- send you surveys.
We also use this personal information, in conjunction with the information collected regarding your purchases and participation in various activities, to provide you with information related to your account and the products you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service, and to personalise communications.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Unless you consent, Miss Soy will never share the personal information you provide to us except as described below.
Miss Soy may disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
- As may be required to fulfill orders, to conduct billing/credit card processing,
- As required by law (such as responding to a valid subpoena, warrant, audit, or government action, or to prevent fraud).
- In the context of a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, or divestiture (pursuant to a pledge of confidentiality under which the recipient agrees to use the information for no purpose other than carrying out the transaction).
Your Choices About Receiving E-Mail
Miss Soy makes every effort to provide you with the ability to opt-in and opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners.
Miss Soy may send you e-mail about your account, about the products you have purchased or in response to your questions. If you choose to receive it, Miss Soy may send you our newsletter or other related information. Miss Soy may also send you e-mail with information and/or special offers about products that may be of interest to you if you have opted in to such communications. In addition, with your consent, our business partners may send you such information.
You may let us know whether or not you would like to receive information, special offers, and promotional materials from Miss Soy or our business partners when you create a Miss Soy account, when you provide us with your personal information or when we send you e-mail. Please note that if you choose not to accept promotional e-mails you may not receive special offers that may be of value to you.
Miss Soy will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of the newsletter or any of our direct marketing communications at any time. All newsletters and promotional e-mail sent from Miss Soy will contain a provision allowing you the option to decline receiving future e-mail. You may unsubscribe to an e-mail communication by contacting Miss Soy at the email address provided below and requesting that you be unsubscribed from that specific communication:
To unsubscribe from Miss Soy email communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies and Other Browser Information
Our Site uses certain “cookies” and other tracking technologies. These technologies allow us to remember your interests as expressed by the pages you visit on our Site and to allow the Site to “remember” your login information to facilitate automatic logins (if desired). A cookie is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about your activities on our Site. The cookie transmits this information back to our Site’s computer that, generally speaking, is the only computer that can read it. Some cookies may serve to recall Personal Information previously registered by you. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. You can also set your browser to block or remove cookies; however, if you choose to do so, certain features and functionality of our Site may no longer be available to you.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Public Forums Reminder
Our Site may make discussion forums, wikis and/or a blog available to its users. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. We value individual ideas and encourage free expression and Miss Soy reserves the right to take necessary action to preserve integrity and will seek to protect your identity such as removing any posting that is inappropriate. Any communications sent to you by third parties are the responsibility of such third parties.
About links to other sites
This Site contains links to other websites. Miss Soy does not control the information collection of websites that can be reached through links from our Site. If you have questions about the data collection procedures of linked sites, please contact those companies directly.
How to Contact Us
Miss Soy Ltd
Last amended 02 Mar 2020